quarta-feira, março 28, 2007

Um poema... original

Não, não é da minha autoria. Andava a pesquisar material para as criancitas e encontrei este. Digam lá que não é diferente de todos os que já leram até hoje, dentro desta temática?

I love you more than...

I love you more than broccoli,
And green beans, spinach too!
I love you more than carrots,
And lima beans, it's true!

I love you more than turnip,
And pickles, oh so sweet!
And I love you more than cauliflower,
And squash and pickled beets!

Now you may think it's strange
To love you more than these.
But I love all the foods I mentioned,
Did I tell you I love cheese?

So, if I love you more than all
The foods that I adore...
You must understand these words ~
I love you, that's for sure!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bruno A. said...

Esse poema de repente deu-me cá uma fome...

28/03/07, 09:23  
Blogger TF said...

Falta o bacalau...

29/03/07, 12:52  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home